Athena’s Whitening Cream – All around whitening cream that has essential benefits and natural active ingredients.
1. Brightens dark spots and any skin discoloration
2. Moisturizes skin
3. Treats acne
4. It has an instant whitening effect
1. Carrot root extract- reach in vitamins, minerals
2. Cucumber extract – is a superfood for skin, composed largely of proteins, lipids, Vitamin C, and a variety of minerals, and possesses moisturizing and emollient properties. It also has an astringent effect, and can soothe and relieve puffy skin.
3. Aloe Vera – treating skin conditions, such as psoriasis and acne.
*Cyclopentasiloxane – It is believed that cyclopentasiloxane may have some capacity to remove wrinkles, skin blemishes, or stubborn effects of rosacea. Cyclopentasiloxane is also considered an emollient that soothes and softens the skin by keeping moisture locked in. It may also correct dryness by preventing water loss and prevents scaling by holding more water on the skin’s surface. This chemical is also an excellent lubricant that sufficiently stretches water layers on the surface of the skin.
*Niacinamide- also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid, niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
*Dipropylene Glycol – in cosmetics it is use as a fragrance, masking agent and in controlling the viscosity of a formulation.
*Lactic Acid – exfoliator that could lead to lasting sun damage. It is one of the most popular alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) in skin care today, marketed as a powerful ingredient that helps reduce acne breakouts and the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
How to use:
– Apply on a clean and moisturized skin. Blend well to ensure even application.
– For faster result, apply it day and night.
– Result may vary depending on your skin sensitivity and allergy. If irritation occurs, stop using the product and consult your skin doctor.